Saturday, October 15, 2011

My favorite new "No-Carb" snack!!!

I love finding new, healthy snacks! I was at "Whole Foods" and found these wonderful Parmesan snacks, but they were expensive! Granted, they probably used "Parmigiano Reggiano" cheese.
While munching on them, on our way home, I told my husband, "I bet I could make these for a lot less money and I could use whatever seasonings I choose!"
So, I went to Sams Club and bought several big containers of their Shredded Parmesan Cheese and I went home to experiment, with the little ones helping to season them and taste them! Here's a picture of Mary (our 3 yr. old little sweetie), with this simple, yummy "no-guilt" snack:

Check out this link, to see the recipe for my new favorite snack...
it's totally guilt free, no carbs and you can make it yourself! Check it out:
http://neveradullmama.blogspot.com/p/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment