Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How I Encourage Myself to Exercise

After I exercise each day, I hang up my workout clothes on separate hooks in the bathroom. This does two things: First, it dries them out, so I can wear them the next day...at the end of the week, I throw them in the washer. I already have a lot of laundry to do, but this helps cut down the amount just a little.;-) Second, my workout clothes are easily accessible and "remind" me to exercise everyday. When I see them first thing in the morning, I put my "uniform" on, so I am reminded to exercise. Getting my exercise done first thing in the morning, is what I prefer, so I can move on to other things. I also like to exercise first thing in the morning, because it helps "jump start" my day! My family knows I am a much better wife and mom both physically and emotionally for making this routine a priority in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment