Monday, March 31, 2014

Menus4Moms.com is Awesome!

  I tried Menus4Moms. I loved it! No more slaving over finding 1000's of recipes on the internet and writing down all the ingredients to buy! Menus4Moms provides tasty menus for you to fix for your family. You just print the menu you want, shop for the ingredients, then cook the food! And, each week, the menus are conveniently sent to your email. What I like best is that they take all of the work and guesswork out of dinner planning. They provide a list of menus that you can choose from, and you can pick and choose which meals you want to prepare and they provide a shopping list of all the ingredients needed for all the meals! I also liked it, because the meals were simple enough that I could change them a little to make them my own, etc. They also have all the ingredients organized, so you know what ingredient is for which meal/day.
  The other thing I really like about it is that you can choose from the "Busy Mom Menu" or the "Frugal Mom Menu." I can relate to both of those types! They also have a "Gluten and Casein free" menu. I would've liked to have tried that menu, but was too frugal to to pay the small charge for that one.;-) If it's anything like the others, it has many yummy dinner ideas on that one, too!
  All of the menus have pictures to go along with the meals. The "Frugal-Mom" menu even has the prices you can expect to spend for each item/dinner. What I really like about it, is that all of the menus, don't just have one item for each day. Most days have at least a main dish and a side dish and some days have dessert.;-)
  There are also cooking tips, menu planning tips, a blog, and much, much more! This is a great site and a wonderful deal for anyone wanting help in planning meals. This would also be a great gift idea to give someone! I encourage you to try Menus4Moms. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment